The reasons we loved our luxury apartment:
- The amenities!!! Doing laps in the pool to start the day was fabulous, and better yet, we didn’t have to maintain it.
- Everything new and done for us. So much easier than finding a block of land, an architect, and making the myriad of decisions necessary in order to live in a brand new property. We got to choose from two schemes the toughest part was packing up our old house and moving day.
- Ours was a boutique complex of 29 residences, so making some new friends was a very nice added bonus, much easier than in a large, impersonal block.
- For both the car park and residents’ entry gates, great security made for a feeling of confidence.
- No more house maintenance/lawns to mow/hedges to clip/paving to gurney – a whole lot more time for living and relaxing, rather than time spent maintaining.