Modern Luxury Redefined
Property Category: DevelopmentSite
VARSITY LAKES QLD
STAGE 3 NOW RELEASED!! 2 Bed/1 Bath stunning reserve views now selling from $395,000!!
South Lakes is an absolute waterfront development of 3 stages. South Lakes One, Two and Three. Comprising of 2 Bed/1 Bath, 2 Bed/2 Bath PLUS study and 3 Bed/2.5 Bath PLUS study apartments.
Featuring resort style facilities including lap pool, kids pool, spa, sauna, fitness club, indoor residents lounge, BBQ facilities, cinema, a golf simulator, herb garden and a games room.
The Apartments feature:
– Spacious open plan living
– Climate Control/Ducted heating and cooling
– Stone bench tops throughout
– Stainless steel Miele kitchen appliances including dishwasher & electric cooktop
– Large balcony with glass balustrade
– Vitrified tiled living spaces
– Luxury black matt fittings and quality finishes throughout
– Quality carpets in bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Secure parking and entry access to building
– Intercom in each apartment
– Key access to main entrance
– Security access to all levels
– Separate laundry, dryer included
– Acoustic treated 2.7mtr high ceilings
– LOW Body Corporate fees
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
What’s at your doorstep:
– Robina Town Centre 5 minutes’ drive
– Centrally located to the M1 Pacific Motorway
– Robina Hospital 5 minutes’ drive
– Bond University 5 minutes’ drive
– Market Square 5 minutes’ drive
– Burleigh Heads & Gold Coast Beach’s 5 minutes’ drive
– Pacific Fair Shopping Centre 10 minutes’ drive
– Gold Coast Airport 20 minutes’ drive
– Mins from ALL public transport
– NORTHFACING WATERFRONT ON LAKE ORR
Robina/Varsity has been identified as the key region in Gold Coast Growth to 2050, benefiting from solid infrastructure and prudent planning. There are very few regions that can match Robina/Varsity’s capacity for growth and expansion. With a population boom forecast and the 2018 Commonwealth Games, South Lakes is perfectly positioned to cater to the population growth within the vicinity.
Call Anne Harris on 0422 799 940 and make your appointment today.
* Completion date May 2017